Author(s): Marco Polo Travel Publishing Staff
Explore New Zealand with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the country's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place in New Zealand. Let Marco Polo show you all this wonderful country has to offer...
Discover a unique natural paradise on the other side of the world. Explore an amazingly varied landscape: paradise beaches with a Mediterranean climate, frozen glaciers in the high mountains, deep fjords, tangled forests with gigantic trees, thermal areas where the ground boils over and immerse yourself in the exotic appeal of the Polynesian culture of the original inhabitants, the Maori. This is New Zealand!
Your Marco Polo New Zealand Pocket Guide
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into New Zealand. Discover rainforests and perfect coves by kayak and visit the best wine-growers in Wairarapa.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' New Zealand experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by region so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of New Zealand. Strap on your boots, hop on a bike or explore by car, here are the best tours that will help you enjoy all of New Zealand's breath-taking scenery.
- New Zealand in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide New Zealand includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the country to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - new for 2018, you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide New Zealand
to show you around this wonderful country. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything New Zealand has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy!